On this page you will learn about Survive Travel and hopefully get some useful tips on the best way to use this website.
Hey there 😀 !
My name is Bert Luxing (that’s me to the right) and on this page I’m going to do my best to tell you all about Survive Travel as well as give you links to some of my favorite and most useful travel posts.
Don’t worry, I’ll keep it as short as I can.
For your enjoyment, I’ve also included some captioned memes of fictional characters I admire.
Right Picture: This is me in Nottingham. It is actually Robin Hood but a friend photo-shopped it as a joke so I kept it as a profile pic.
About Survive Travel
Basically, there are two aspects to Survive Travel.
- A travel blog.
- Independant publishing, i.e., Survive Travel Publications.
A Travel Blog
I have two passions in life. Travel and the Survival Fitness Plan.
This website is basically just me writing about my random travel adventures while I work on developing and sharing the Survival Fitness Plan.
I am not the only contributor to this website. In fact, YOU can contribute if you want.
- My bucket list, which gives a bit more of an insight into my life goals.
- All my favorite travel resources in one place.
- How to find the best value flights and/or accommodation possible (links to resources page.)
- A packing list for world travel. Be warned, I’m a minimalist.
- A simple method to work out your travel budget.
- Tips for living and working abroad.
- Three steps to create a life of travel.
- How I created a life of endless travel and how you can to.
- One of my all-time favourite posts is this opinion piece about the travelers spirit.
- Ways of being an ethical traveler.
- This last link is not a post on this website, but is very important to my life goals. It is my other website, SurvivalFitnessPlan.com.
Survive Travel Publications
Around 2012/2013 I met two very special people, Sam Fury and Aventuras. We got to talking and discovered we all had the same goal – to be able to just travel around without having to stop and work for the man. We went about creating Survive Travel Publications.
Aventuras and Sam write the books and I publish/market them. It was a big learning curve and a lot of hard work for all of us but as of mid-2015 all three of us achieved our goal of being able to just travel without having to “work for the man.”
My hope is that, in a few years, I will be able to help others publish their books too.
Well that’s it for now.
Bert Luxing 😀 .
If you have any questions or comments about Survive Travel please feel free to post them below 🙂 .